A Word of Thanks from MicroPact
Thanksgiving is a natural time to reflect and express our gratitude. At MicroPact, we have the honor of supporting the case management and BPM needs of public sector agencies. As a result, we get to interact with people at every level who work to make the world a better place—in their own communities, at the state and national level, and even globally. We are grateful for their contributions and for the trust they’ve placed in us to help them do their jobs.
Here are a few examples of the people we are thankful for this holiday season:
- Law enforcement officers. MicroPact is grateful for the men and women working to protect and serve our communities.
- Military personnel. We thank those who serve in the United States Armed Forces, safeguarding our freedoms.
- Veterans. We remain grateful for those who have moved on from active duty. Thank you for your service.
- Federal, state, and local government employees. MicroPact recognizes and appreciates the role that public servants play in the day-to-day functioning of our society.
- Licensing and regulatory bodies. We value the work that these individuals do to protect the health, safety, and well-being of our communities.
- Court personnel. Thank you for your efforts to see that justice is served through our legal system.
- Human capital management and EEO professionals. We understand the unique challenges of supporting the workforce in a public sector setting, and we thank you for your work.
- Benefits case workers. We appreciate the efforts of those connecting people with the services that ensure their well-being.
- Child, family, and school social workers. The people who work tirelessly to help kids and families overcome some of life’s most difficult challenges deserve our thanks year-round.
Again, this is merely a sampling of the roles that people play to help one another and our society, and we appreciate each of them. As you pause to remember all that you have to be grateful for this Thanksgiving, we encourage you to recognize the many public servants who work to help their neighbors, whether next door or around the world.
Who are you grateful for this Thanksgiving? Let us know @Micropact. Happy Thanksgiving!
- NASCIO Midyear Conference May 5-8, 2019 National Harbor, MD