Looking for Affordable, Secure, Cloud-based Case Management Solutions? Let’s Talk at NASCIO
entellitrak Helps State CIOs Make the Move to Agile
The NASCIO Midyear Conference, to be held April 22-24 in Baltimore this year, is always a highlight on the MicroPact event calendar. With no exhibit hall, it provides an ideal forum for vendors and state IT leaders to network as peers.
As a membership organization that educates and advocates on behalf of state CIOs, NASCIO serves up a steady stream of webinars, publications, and other resources, many in partnership with industry experts. If you take advantage of these resources, it’s not hard to learn what’s on the minds — and plates — of state CIOs. For example:
- NASBO 2017 Fiscal Survey of States — In a webinar for NASCIO members last January, National Association of State Budget Officers Executive Director John Hicks presented highlights from his organization’s bellwether survey. For fiscal 2018, modest median growth rates in general fund revenues (3.2%) and spending (1.7%) continue to be the norm, amid uncertainties around federal tax reform, Medicaid, and the opioid epidemic.
- NASCIO State CIO Top Ten Priorities — For the last five years, “Security and Risk Management” has held first place on this list, with Cloud Services and Consolidation/Optimization trading places at #2 and #3. This year a new category debuted at #4: Digital Government. The catchall bucket includes everything from chatbots and crowd sourcing to artificial intelligence, signaling that CIOs know that digital transformation has arrived, but they aren’t sure where to begin.
Flexible, Foundational Solutions for State Agencies
The perennial challenge for state CIOs is to help stretch each statehouse dollar by making progress on the Top Ten Priorities. NASCIO’s ongoing efforts to promote agile procurement and implementation methodologies go a long way here. Low-code, interoperable solutions that can be securely hosted in the cloud are fundamental to reducing operating costs — not to mention providing a platform for digital transformation.
If you’re attending the midyear conference, seek out a MicroPact expert to learn how entellitrak is helping state agencies move forward in these areas:
- Regulatory Enforcement and Licensing — With hundreds of deployments spanning more than two decades, MicroPact is the largest provider of state-based enforcement and licensing solutions in North America. The new ETK Regulatory solution consolidates a decade of best practices from VERSA Regulation, CAVU eLicense and STAR Financial onto entellitrak. The web-based solution gives agencies and public service commissions even more flexibility to handle the toughest regulatory challenges, including banking and securities. With entellitrak, agencies can easily add on functionality to manage FOIA requests, legal actions, background investigations, and so on.
- Justice and Law Enforcement — MicroPact offers affordable COTS solutions for end-to-end CJIS including incident, investigations, prosecution, and corrections management, as well as court management software for unified state court systems. entellitrak also streamlines personnel security investigations and enable offices of inspector general to conduct investigations into fraud, waste, and abuse while ensuring data referenceability and automating semi-annual reporting requirements.
- Health, Human Services, and Benefits — entellitrak-based solutions can efficiently address a variety of program needs including Medicaid Enterprise System modernization, Medicaid program integrity, HCBS waiver and self-directed benefits program management, and more.
See you at NASCIO!
The most deployed suite of state-based COTS regulatory solutions — from multi-agency multi-license, to individual boards and license types.
Justice and Law Enforcement
When it comes to public safety and national security technology, to protect and defend means to track, analyze, and share information.
- NASCIO Midyear Conference May 5-8, 2019 National Harbor, MD