For Operational Success Turn BPM On Its Head
Case Management Calls for a Data-First™ Approach
I recently spoke at Integration Developer News’ BPM-CON conference – the leading online conference for BPM and Case Management developers. The theme of which was Learn How BPM Can Deliver Quick ROI & Long-Term Success. But let’s face it, part of achieving success with Business Process Management these days is by NOT approaching BPM as usual.
It’s hard to argue with the fact that more and more work today is being recognized as casework. Certainly most of the work my cohorts and I do is knowledge intensive and must accommodate dynamic, unstructured, and ad hoc processes. In this environment, traditional BPM software and methodologies can fall short.
This is why during my speaking slot I explored How Case Management Turns BPM on its Head. By turning to case management and taking a Data-First approach, you can:
- Simplify information gathering
- Accelerate system development
- Improve user engagement and system adoption
I encourage you to review the archived event. In it you will find a very pragmatic and easy to implement approach to system development.
- Answering Your Questions about Partner Sales Enablement February 5, 2020
- Introducing Chris Flores, Vice President of Global Alliances January 15, 2020
- 6 Tips for Stress-Free Software Adoption December 11, 2019