Gartner BPM Summit 2013 - 90 Seconds or Bust
Business Overviews Presented by Session Sponsors at Gartner BPM Summit Reflect Trends in BPM and Case Management
The Gartner BPM Summit got off to an energetic start this morning with quick 90 second snapshot overviews of the show sponsors, presented by representatives from each of the sponsor companies.
While there is quite a bit of variety among the approaches each company takes in the BPM and case management space, there were three things that nearly every vendor highlighted.
- Their applications can be run in the cloud
- They have put mobile capabilities in production or on the roadmap
- Their applications are simple, and easy-to-use.
So, it looks like scalability, portability and ease-of-use have become the baseline in this space—which reflects the nature of today´s workplace.
Interestingly, only two vendors mentioned case management as a core capability, MicroPact and the company that was on stage immediately after us.
Here´s to a great BPM Summit experience.
- Answering Your Questions about Partner Sales Enablement February 5, 2020
- Introducing Chris Flores, Vice President of Global Alliances January 15, 2020
- 6 Tips for Stress-Free Software Adoption December 11, 2019