MicroPact Named Vendor to Watch in Gartner Market Trends Report on Enterprise Content Management
Herndon, Va., February 3, 2014 — MicroPact Inc., a leading developer of Dynamic Case Management and Business Process Management (BPM) software solutions, has been recognized by Gartner as an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Vendor to Watch in a report titled "Market Trends: Reinvent ECM for the Place and Pace of Digital Business in 2014 and Beyond."1
MicroPact’s entellitrak platform, which takes a Data-First ™ approach to dynamic case management, provides comprehensive solutions to enterprise customers within the federal and commercial markets. The enterprise platform’s Document Management, escan, efile, Mobile and Natural Language Analytics modules are fully integrated solutions designed to empower knowledge workers on a daily basis.
In the report Gartner notes that “The vendors that will succeed over the coming years will be those that focus on three areas:”
- “Working with and aligning their technologies to businesses digital strategies. They will need to continue or restart work with central/federal governments and international public institutions to revise and refresh current legislation. The goal should be to bridge the gap between more advanced practices being developed in English-speaking countries and those of other countries, creating more consistency and removing barriers to digital business. This includes more universal standards for online authentication.”
- “Giving preferential treatment to integration strategies. Vendors will need to win the loyalty of large numbers of developers, particularly those in emerging markets, where growth prospects are higher (Asia/Pacific and particularly China are areas of focus).”
- ”Relentlessly pursuing interoperability and supporting mobility.”
“We are honored to be recognized by Gartner as a Vendor to Watch in the competitive ECM space,” said Kris Collo, CEO, President and Founder of MicroPact “We believe this recognition further validates entellitrak’s Data-First approach to case management and BPM and MicroPact’s ability to deliver enterprise solutions to businesses that demand reliable and secure software and service.”
The role of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is changing. Today hybridizations of enabling technologies are making it possible for ECM solutions to take a more leading role in organizing and orchestrating core operations. Emerging digital business strategies call for more integrated applications that combine the traditional document management capabilities normally associated with ECM -- with adaptive case management capabilities and natural language analytics. These advanced, integrated applications, such as entellitrak, provide organizations the ability to reinvent how they approach their internal infrastructure and operations.
MicroPact’s entellitrak is a Unified BPM platform that takes a Data-First™ approach to Dynamic Case Management and Business Process Management. Whether based on-premises or in the cloud, entellitrak can be implemented immediately and configured continuously, enabling customers to get to work quickly while keeping costs low. More than 200 federal agencies and organizations, as well as Fortune 500 companies entrust their critical operations to entellitrak.
1 Gartner, Market Trends: Reinvent ECM for the Place and Pace of Digital Business in 2014 and Beyond (Published October 23, 2013) Analysts: Bianca Francesca Granetto, Tom Eid
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Answering Your Questions about Partner Sales Enablement February 5, 2020
- Introducing Chris Flores, Vice President of Global Alliances January 15, 2020
- 6 Tips for Stress-Free Software Adoption December 11, 2019