All Conferences are Not Created Equal
Gartner’s Symposium ITxpo is exceptional and MicroPact will be there.
Mobile. Social. Cloud. Information. In the IT ecosystem these are not only themes but driving forces. This year’s Gartner Symposium ITxpo 2012 will focus on the nexus of these powerful IT forces. The ITxpo is host to mastermind keynotes (check out Steve’s post about General Colin Powell’s Session), 8,000 IT leaders, including 2,000 CIOs, engaging in sessions, roundtables and private analyst meetings dedicated to mobile, social, cloud and information.
At the event we will be demonstrating entellitrak mobile as well as entellitrak release 3.9.0. which features the full integration of entellidoc, MicroPact’s advanced collaborative document management software. Visit MicroPact in booth 507 and learn why more than 200 federal agencies trust us to help them get to work quickly while keeping costs low.
I could go on-and-on about why you should plan on joining us at this event, but here are a few of my favorites:
- 400+ educational sessions, workshops, how-to clinics, Mavericks, Market overviews, Net IT Outs, Magic Quadrants/MarketScopes and roundtables from Gartner Analysts
- 30 minutes of private one-on-one consultation with up to 3 Gartner analysts
- 4+ hours of keynote presentations covering the latest trends
- 20+ hours of networking with peers from other companies
- CIO Program (pending approval) with strategic sessions and networking opportunities
- More end-user case studies
- An abundance of NEW research to be revealed
There’s also this: in a recent pre-event survey, Gartner reported that 90% of registered ITxpo attendees have a primary objective of evaluating new products & technology providers while on-site. Additionally, 98% of registered attendees have an active role in IT purchases. That means that the senior business and IT leaders will be at this event. Whether you’re an attendee or a solution provider this is huge! Register with promotional code SYMMIP to save $500 off the standard registration fee.
Post a comment and let me know why you’re excited for the ITxpo or what session you’re looking forward to most.
See you there!
- Answering Your Questions about Partner Sales Enablement February 5, 2020
- Introducing Chris Flores, Vice President of Global Alliances January 15, 2020
- 6 Tips for Stress-Free Software Adoption December 11, 2019