Think Before You Act
Tips on What to Consider Before Picking a Software Development Platform
In his most recent guest column for Washington Exec, MicroPact CEO Kris Collo gives readers some solid tips for selecting the best possible business application development platform.
In his column – “Five Things to Think About Before Selecting a Business Application Development Platform” – Kris shares his thoughts on the necessity for so many businesses to create their own business applications. As more and more organizations recognize the need for unique applications, leveraging a well-tested platform to develop those solutions is imperative.
Without giving too much of his piece away before sending you to WashingtonExec, here are the high-level points to consider before selecting a development platform:
- Find out if the platform meets the overall business objectives.
- Know who will use these solutions.
- Involve the right people in the selection process.
- Gather input from the right people.
- Always build for the future.
Kris provides detailed explanations of each of the five tips in his guest column, as well as more on why it is so important to consider all of these tips to ensure your organization makes a smart investment in an application development platform.
- Answering Your Questions about Partner Sales Enablement February 5, 2020
- Introducing Chris Flores, Vice President of Global Alliances January 15, 2020
- 6 Tips for Stress-Free Software Adoption December 11, 2019