A Wealth of Information for Download
State Healthcare IT Connect Summit
Date: March 18-20 Location: Baltimore, Maryland
The 2019 State Healthcare IT Connect Summit marks the 10th anniversary of the program. The conference has grown and evolved into an important national venue for public and private sector thought leaders to share ideas and benchmark implementation strategies of State Health IT Systems.
Visit MicroPact at Booth #19 to speak to one of our Health, Human Services, and Benefits experts and learn how entellitrak, our affordable COTS platform, is helping HHS agencies improve the delivery of health and human services programs.
Twitter: @HealthITCONNECT #STATEHIT
Related MicroPact blog posts:
- How Can Technology Help Solve the Opioid Crisis?
- Effective Delivery of Child and Family Services Requires an Integrated, Holistic View
- Wisconsin DHS Deploys entellitrak to Support Medicaid Self-directed Benefits Program
- 10 Simple Tips for Evaluating Medicaid Modular Solution Vendors
- Filling the Gaps in Medicaid Modularity
- Invest Now in Medicaid Program Integrity
- Medicaid Modularity Incentives Favor Configuration Over Customization
- Medicaid Fraud Follies
- Fighting Medicaid Fraud and Abuse
From the Blog
- President’s Day and the Problem of Data Disconnect February 15, 2019
- Finding a Partner to Grow With February 14, 2019
- Modernize Your Apps, Keep Your Staff February 13, 2019
- MicroPact Powers Illinois Opioid Alternative Pilot Program February 12, 2019
- State Healthcare IT Connect Summit March 18-20 Baltimore, Maryland