Human Capital Management
Support for a Growing Thriving Workforce
MicroPact Software Supports the Public Sector’s #1 Resource – People
Proof point: 90% of federal employee EEO claims are managed with ICOMPLAINTS.
Exacting Human Capital Case Management Solutions
15 years ago MicroPact launched ICOMPLAINTS — which today manages and tracks 90% of federal EEO claims – highly regulated, cases with complex processing, documentation, and reporting requirements. Since then, MicroPact has built an extended portfolio of human capital management solutions for managing the most difficult case types. They include flexible case management systems for grievance tracking and alternate dispute resolution as well as workers’ compensation, ethics management, and background investigations.
Whether at quarterly user forums or the Annual 462 Symposium, human capital management and EEO professionals turn to the MicroPact team for expert advice.
Your MicroPact Human Capital Management Team
Dale Bird has managed product strategy, development, training, and support for ICOMPLAINTS, the MicroPact software used to process 90% of federal EEO claims, for more than a decade. He has been instrumental in fostering the company’s EEO user forums and community, including the annual 462 Symposium. Dale is a U.S. Army retiree.
Christopher Flores is a seasoned sales and marketing professional, having worked for organizations including two INC 500 firms, an industry trade association, and an industry marketing consortium. In his current role, he is responsible for the management and sales of all federal, state and local HCM and SaaS products. Christopher holds a MBA from Auburn University, as well as a BS in Business Administration from West Virginia University.
Achieve True EEO Excellence
MicroPact offers the EEO Excellence Software Suite. This full range of entellitrak-based solutions enable public sector employers to manage all types of EEO issues and processes, including:
- ICOMPLAINTS EEO Reporting — Used to manage 90% of federal EEO claims.
- Anti-Harassment - Streamlines the tracking and management of harassment complaints and investigations
- Civil Rights — Manages employment-related cases as well as other forms of citizen discrimination, from complaint receipt through resolution.
- Reasonable Accommodation — Records all facets of a case including medical documentation, supervisor evaluation, disability findings, decision appeals, and accommodations provided.
- Employee Relations / Labor Relations — Automates the processes for arbitration, negotiation, and representation while adhering to the complex rules and regulations designed to protect the interests of all parties.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution — Enables ADR practitioners to manage a wide range of employment and civil rights disputes from referral to resolution and follow-up, with associated costs.
Complementary HCM Software
Human capital management professionals must handle a wide range of people-related issues. MicroPact’s solutions help ensure that essential functions don’t fall through the cracks.
- Human Resources — Securely manages the flow of personnel data from onboarding to performance reviews to separation.
- Background Investigation — Meets the strictest federal standards for background investigation, adjudication, and continuous evaluation.
- Workers’ Compensation — Tracks medical examinations, compensation board determinations, prescriptions, treatments, re-evaluations, and payment information for each claim.
- Ethics Management — Automates the preparation, review, and filing of annual financial disclosure and ethics training reports.
Support your growing thriving workforce. Connect with a Human Capital Expert.
How did we come to serve 98% of U.S. states and 97% of federal organizations with case management and BPM solutions? By helping people like you. Please complete the form below to initiate the scheduling process.