Getting On Track Is Easy From Day One
Services to Maximize Adoption and Return on Investment
MicroPact solutions are designed to support your day-to-day operations from Day One, and to evolve with your changing needs over time. For this reason, MicroPact places a strong emphasis on implementation, training, and support services that keep your solution working the way you need it to.
Moving to a MicroPact solution is straightforward and seamless.
Most MicroPact implementations begin in one of two ways:
- With a Case Management Framework or BPM Template
- From scratch using a Data-FirstTM approach
In each case, dedicated MicroPact business and IT teams will work with you iteratively as the project evolves, with a keen focus on delivering immediate business value. Deploying high-value features first and building on them speeds time to ROI without expending resources on features that may never be used.
The steps for configuring a system from scratch are the same as for an application accelerator, with added time to integrate your organization's data elements, terminology, and user interfaces into your customized configuration.
Training, Documentation, and Support
When business users feel confident enough to modify and build their own systems using the tools provided, we call that success.
MicroPact training programs and documentation are designed to help you get the most out of our solutions. The goal is to enable users, administrators, and developers to continually and independently use and refine the system to their needs. These courses are appropriate for business analysts, application engineers, and architects.
User and Administrator Training
MicroPact solutions are well documented and intuitive to use. But because your system will be unique to your operations, we offer customized user and administrator guides and training.
MicroPact’s training and documentation specialists work closely with you to tailor your materials and courses to the needs of your organization. Courses can be conducted:
- At our Corporate Training Center, just minutes from Dulles International Airport
- At your location
- Via webcast
- As pre-recorded computer based training (CBT)
Business User and Developer Training
Level-1 Developer Training is appropriate for business analysts, application engineers, and system architects. It imparts a solid understanding of the purchased platform, along with the essential competencies you need to assess business requirements and to begin building solutions.
Level-2 and Level-3 series training is available once you have completed the previous level. These courses build upon the foundation from Level 1 training to cultivate advanced development skills and best practices. You will learn development best practices for use both within the platform and through entellitrak's flexible APIs.
These levels are required in order to advance to our entellitrak Certified program.
entellitrak Certified Program
Individuals who earn entellitrak Certified badges demonstrate they have the technical expertise and skill to effectively develop and manage scalable application with the entellitrak platform.
The entellitrak Certified program provides:
- Advanced Training - These in-depth programs pick up where the standard entellitrak technical training leaves off. A curriculum of instructor-led and self-paced training courses combined with hands-on assignments gives participants the proficiency needed to excel with entellitrak in their work domain.
- Certification - Through a series of work product assignments and skill assessments, the program validates that developers have the requisite skills to architect, develop, deploy, and administrate entellitrak successfully.
- Continuous Education - To keep their skills current on subsequent releases, entellitrak Certified individuals can access software updates and release notes via the entellitrak Developer Community and take virtual learning modules about each release via MicroPact's LMS portal.