Powered by: entellitrak
Software Solution for your Ethics Management Program
entellitrak automates ethics management programs through the preparation, review, and filing of annual financial disclosure and ethics training reports.
Streamline Operations While Ensuring Compliance
Federal laws require that each agency conduct an ethics management program that includes annual financial disclosure reports, ethics rules training for specific employees, and ethics rules advice and counseling. The detailed and sensitive nature of such programs requires a dynamic case management system that consolidates reporting requirements, streamlines the filing process, and reduces the number of required staff hours and resources.
Clear Oversight and Program Control
The entellitrak Ethics Management software identifies all reportable financial information, flags missing and incorrect data, and prepopulates reports with prior information. This reduces errors, increases data accuracy, and speeds the overall process.
Reports Tailored to Ethics Management Programs
The entellitrak solution adheres to the complex rules and regulations that drive ethics management programs and includes numerous summary reports that can be run by users based on defined roles and access permissions.
- Ethics Pledge Compliance Assessment Report
- Ethics Training Compliance Report
- Late Filing Fee-Liable Report
- Travel Report for Payments of Travel Accepted from Non-Federal Sources
- End of Confidential Financial Disclosure Reporting Period Report
- End of the Public Financial Disclosure (PFD) Reporting Period Report
- Public Financial Disclosure (PFD) Transaction and Termination Reports
- Financial Disclosure Certification Tracking Report
Additional reports can be easily configured to match an organization's needs.
Customers using MicroPact's Ethics Management Solution Include:
Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC)
Request a Demo of Ethics Management.
How did we come to serve 98% of U.S. states and 97% of federal organizations with case management and BPM solutions? By helping people like you. Please complete the form below to initiate the scheduling process.