Land Records Management
Powered by: Court Management
Paperwork Intensive. Time Sensitive.
When it comes to property records and real estate transactions, attorneys and other interested parties expect anytime, online access to public land records. By offering powerful document management and search features with secure, online filing and payment options, that’s what land records offices can deliver.
24/7 Access, e-Filing and e-Payment
MicroPact’s Land Records Management solution enables recording offices to electronically scan or import, stamp and index deeds, liens, easements and other instruments, with hyperlinks to zoomable plats and related images. Once in the database, records are immediately available via a public web portal for searching, viewing, downloading and copying.
Round-the-clock e-filing and e-payment options enable closing attorneys to avoid penalties and interest due to mailing delays. Filing fees, transfer taxes and other payments can be processed through the secure web portal, either by credit card or deposit account. Once recorded, filings are transmitted to the designated state records authority. All payments are reconciled and reported through the central court management accounting system.
- Provide better customer service
- Generate review via convenient self-service access and payment
- Increase productivity by redeploying staff
- Generate receipt numbers automatically
- Handle online submission of documents directly from closing attorneys with electronic payment via Verisign
- Manage double-blind data entry processes cross-checked for data integrity
- Provide true cross referencing with “hot link” to cross-reference documents
- Access information quickly with standard and “wild card” search functionality
- Automatically calculate filing fees and real estate taxes based on number of pages and document type
- Index and scan “non-public” documents for preservation without displaying internally or externally
- Generate additional revenue by offering your real estate images online
Other Court Case Management Solutions
Court Management Accounting System
With MicroPact’s Integrated Accounting System at the center, the court management applications can be tied together to ensure prompt, accurate collection, disbursement, and accounting of all court transactions.
Court Case Management (Superior, State, Juvenile)
One search for all Civil and Criminal Divisions. Case to Case Transfer, Calendar Transfer, Sentencing Module, Child Support E-Filing.
Magistrate Court Case Management
Step-by-step e-Filing and e-Payment. Issue Warrants on Demand. Create Summonses, Bonds and Notices within a Case. Generate Hearing Schedules and Calendars. Compile and Transmit Proceedings.
Probate Court Case Management
Estates, Conservatorships, Guardianships, and Trusts. Marriage, Birth, and Death Certificates. Indexing, Reporting, Digital Imaging.
Manage Large Citation Volume with Ease. Import Tickets from Law Enforcement and Auto-calculate Fines. Accept Online Payments and Auto-report to Other Agencies.
Random Source List, Pool, and Panel Generation. Barcode Juror Check-in, Custom Summons and Forms, Digital Imaging. Check Printing and Bank Reconciliation.
Board of Equalization
Digitally Prepare Case Files. Generate Hearing Date and Calendars. Track Board Member Qualifications, Activity, and Payments.
Request a Demo of Land Records Management.
How did we come to serve 98% of U.S. states and 97% of federal organizations with case management and BPM solutions? By helping people like you. Please complete the form below to initiate the scheduling process.